Hello Everybody! How are you all doing?
This is today’s post. I want to talk about what I have gotten for the holidays. I asked for a lot, so I won’t ask for anything else until the end of the year. For
This is what I got myself for the holidays:
- Leuchtturm 1917 Sketchbook
- Leuchtturm 1917 Dotted Journal
- Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens 80 pens set
- Winson & Newton Cotman Watercolor: Pocket Plus Travel Set
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper Pad
- Watercolor Masking Fluid
- Strathmore 400 Series Calligraphy Paper
- Strathmore 400 Series Watercolor Paper
- Canson XL Mix-Media 7″x10″
- Art Folder
- Fabriano Watercolor Paper
- Graphite Paper
- Water Brush Pens
- Art Alternatives Mix Media Journal
I bought all these. That means that I will use them all. Not like I used to do, putting it away for a perfect occasion. That is why I have so many unused sketchbooks and art supplies. Which I do plan on giving up on that bad habit.
Wow, now thinking about it, this will be my busiest year. I am already
Be careful when you have a lot of things to do, sometimes you don’t know where to start. And then you end up doing anything. Because you can’t decide what to do first. First, do what you want to do the most. Or start with the easiest. After you get yourself working, then you’ll know what do you want or can do next.
So the new year has started. Then I guess I must start too. To be honest, I am not 100% ready. I have been traveling and now I have to come back to reality. But I mean it, I need a bit more time to start the year. And there is so much work to do. Wish me good luck.
Do not forget to give me a visit at my website The
See you all later and Happy Holidays,